Average Annual Temperature (2017-2022): 22.65°C |72.77°F*
*This represents an increase of 1.02°C or 1.8°F since 1990. (Australian Bureau of Meteorology)
- Average High – 23.7°C |74.7°F), Average Low – 13.41°C | 56.14°F.
(Based on average temperatures from 27 Australian cities.)
- Hottest Month (average high): January | 29.04°C (84.27°F).
- Coldest Month (average low): July | 8.2°C (46.8°F).
- Coldest temperature on record: -23.0°C (-9.4°F) Charlotte Pass, New South Wales on June 29, 1994. (Australian Bureau of Meteorology)
- Hottest temperature on record: 50.7 °C (123.26°F) in Oodnadatta, South Australia on January 2, 1960. (Australian Bureau of Meteorology)